Whether you or your loved one needs professional nursing care, rehabilitative services or respite care, Christ the King Manor has the care and services you need. Our dedicated and compassionate staff is available 24 hours a day to make sure all of your health care needs are met.
Our facility offers both private and semi-private rooms. Restaurant-style dining service is available in both our traditional dining room and our assisted dining room. With everything on one floor, getting around both inside and out of the building easy.
Enjoyable & Meaningful Activities for Everyone
Our Activity staff works with each resident to provide enjoyable and meaningful activities for everyone. Among the many group activities provided are organized games, entertainment by local groups, cooking, discussion groups and many off site ‘field trips”. One-on-one time with Activity staff for reading or manicures or just to talk, is always available
Our Social Service staff is here to make sure all your needs are met while you’re with us and they will help smooth you transition back home when you’re ready.
• Medical Director with qualifications in geriatric medicine • Mary Mother of Hope Memory Support Unit
• 24 hour pharmacy • In-house laboratory and x-ray services • Specialized wound care
• Hospice • Licensed social worker • Transportation to appointments • On site podiatry visits
• Three delicious meals served restaurant style, plus snacks and supplements
• Assisted dining and specialized diets • Holiday meals and guest meals • Registered dietitian
• Chapel • Activity room and lounges • Beauty/Barber shop • Courtyards and gardens
• Physical Therapy • Occupational Therapy • Speech Therapy
General Facility Services
• Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry • Emergency call system and after hours security system
• Full time Maintenance staff
• Pastoral care and grief counseling • Daily Catholic Mass and weekly Interdenominational services
• Bible study, Rosary and Stations of the Cross
• Full time Activity staff and resident Council • Community events and musical performances
• Exercise programs • Games, picnics and field trips